What seniors wish was taught in school

Ivan Campos

Photo of student looking towards the greeek

High school can be a challenging time for many students, filled with both good and bad experiences. Samantha Zrodlo, Angelo Rodriguez, and Crystal Perez all have different perspectives on what they wish they were taught in high school and what advice they would offer to incoming students.

Samantha wishes that she had learned how to have fun in high school. While there are undoubtedly stressful moments, Samantha believes that high school is also a time to explore new opportunities and take risks. Her advice to incoming students is to embrace the experience, try new things, and not be afraid to step outside of their comfort zones.

Angelo wishes that he had been taught how to do taxes. This practical skill is often overlooked in high school curriculum, but it can be essential for navigating the adult world. Angelo’s advice to incoming students is not to take their freshman and sophomore years too seriously. While it’s important to keep up with classes, there’s no need to stress out too much. Instead, save the serious focus for junior and senior year.

Crystal wishes that she had learned better time management skills in high school. She found herself procrastinating too often and struggling to meet deadlines. Her advice to incoming students is to avoid procrastination and turn their work in on time. By doing so, they can reduce stress and ensure their grades reflect their true potential.

High school is a time of growth and learning, both academically and personally. Each student’s experience is unique, but Samantha, Angelo, and Crystal’s advice can help incoming students make the most of their time in high school. Embrace the experience, stay focused, and develop practical skills that will serve you well in the future.

Never miss out on new articles!